Thursday, July 16, 2009

Market 15th July




















The weather didn't look promising yesterday as we set off to the market-however it stayed dry for us to set up and we only had a few short showers during the day.
It was busy all day and we met people from all over the country who want to come and paint!
I started a new painting while I was there-the beautiful sunshine we had inspired me to paint some sunflowers! I bought some as a reference from the local supermarket.!
My ''managers'' Pauline and Chris called by to have a chat and do their ususal promotion of my classes, and we got talking about the encaustic wax painting.
I cant belive that all the time they have been by the stall talking that they have never seen it done!
Anyway yesterday they had a quick demo of it and they were hooked!
They took away a complete set and Im waiting to see the results---they will have lots of fun with it!
I was well chuffed with my new cards and the new stand-they do sell really well-cant wait for Lin to come and take photos of some more of my paintings now!

No comments: