Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Merry Christmas!




No I haven't gone mad!Me and Bill have just opened Christmas pressies from my mate Ros and Family!

We all went on holiday together in July last year and then they all came down to Ludlow after.
I decided to do a Christmas Dinner for them-so the table was laid with Christmas crackers , we had a dinner with all the trimmings and we all had a lovely time!
We went up to see them later in the year in Scotland and left their pressies with them.
Poor Ros got laid up with a bad back and our pressies from them didn't get posted---then I think Ros decided to set a tradition after them having Christmas dinner in July-we get Christmas pressies in July!
The postman bought them the other day and we loved it all!
Bills mug with a picture of Jake saying ''I luvs Bill'' was just brilliant! I loved my perfume,little artist palette charm and a pen that is just too rude to show on here!
Very clever how it works though-when you press the top the mans underpants disappear leaving him very naked!
One to take along to the classes I think! Thanks Hun xx

No comments: