Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Changes To Classes

I have had to come to a decision about the classes!
I am going to increase the size of the classes to 9 students due to popular demand.
I have taught 9 students in the last 3 classes and everyone is still getting plenty of individual attention and the quality and detail of the paintings being created in class has not been compromised at all!

I have also decided that I will not be doing the Ludlow Food and Drink Festival craft market this year on Saturday 12th September-the reason is that Im doing a lot of big shows this year which will generate a lot more students-and Ive already found that there isnt enough Saturdays left in the year to keep up with the demand as it is-
so Im going to decide soon which painting will be done on that date and hopefully get rid of some of the backlog!
The subject will be on the website and here as soon as Ive decided which one Im doing!

No comments: