Monday, November 26, 2007

Latest Work











Here are 2 of my latest works. The black and white monochrome one attracted a lot of interest over the weekend as I was painting it.
Lots of people came back again and again to see how it progressed-some of them over the 2 days!
It is painted in acrylic paint on 2 deep edge staple free box canvas, each measuring 30cm x 70cm so quite a big piece of art.
I can add some colour to it as I have on my other paintings in the series, using melted wax to add some bluebells or foxgloves if required. The price including P+P in UK is £200 if you are outside the Uk please get in touch.I use special delivery for my UK delivery-it is trackable, insured and next day delivery.
The other painting is more' girlie'.
Again painted in acrylic on a deep edge box canvas measuring 70 cm x 30cm.
Winter Reflections is painted in shades of lilac and purples with some shimmers of silver to add lots of lovely detail.
The beautiful shades of purples that light up the sky are reflected in the cold water. I have used a special shimmering pain to add the water, and it looks very realistic.Then to make the trees sparkle, a holographic paint is used over the top.It twinkles slightly in the light.
The sister painting to this has been sold.
price for this is £120 including P+P in Uk. as above.

No comments: