Thursday, November 01, 2007

Rita RIP







Our dear friend Rita passed away last night 31st Oct.
I have known Rita for over 3 years now, she was a real character-full of beans and most of the time a laugh a minute.
Bill used to tease her and call her 'a cantankerous old bugger'.
I cant tell you how much she will be missed.
We didnt miss many days going down there to see her and sorting out bills, or taking her some shepards pies that Bill made--she kept saying in hospital ''please get a job in the kitchen-I do miss your cooking Bill!''
She is going to leave a great big gap in all off our lives--Bless You Rita xxxxx
I found this lovely poem and it sums it all up.
Don't cry for me
When tomorrow starts without me ,
And I’m not there to see.
The sun that shines upon your eyes, which are filled with tears for me.
I wish so much you wouldn’t cry,
The way you did today.
While thinking of the many things we didn’t do or say.
I know how much you love me,
as much as I love you,
and each time that you think of me I know you’ll miss me too.
But when tomorrow starts without me don’t think we’re far apart for every time you think of me I’m right there in your heart.

No comments: