Sunday, November 11, 2007

Christmas Pressies


I cant belive how long it has taken me to wrap up the Christmas pressies today.
It was a wet morning when we woke up so decided to give the boot sale a miss.
Then it was a toss up between the paper work or wrapping the christmas pressies!!!
No contest really-I hate paper work.But I will start it tomorrow.
Ive got all the dates to sort out for next year for the classes, have got my dates for some of the craft fairs sorted, and the talks and demos are done.
I am going to work on some new paintings this week ready for the students that have already got a few paintings under their belts and are ready for some new techniques.
I have to take out some more invites tomorrow for the private viewing and got a few people to chase up-looks like Im in for a busy week.

No comments: