Saturday, November 24, 2007

Todays Craft Fair




We had a fantastic day today at the craft fair.
I have been working on another Birch Tree diptch , it at attracted a lot of interested people and the class for the birch trees in Telford is now Fully Booked.
My poppy painting on 4 canvas appealed to lots of people--I have one person who wants it to match in with her burgundy colored kitchen-I think we may go with a turquoise colour to contrast but I am waiting to hear from her on the final colour.
And another couple also want a poppy painting, but they are undecided whether to have a red one or a turquoise one as well!! She wants turquoise and he likes the red!!! I look forward to seeing what is decided !!!
Because of the nature of the way I create these paintings-even if I do two turquoise ones they will be completely different to each other.

No comments: