Thursday, September 06, 2007

Exhibiton




I
have had a great response for the ''From Small Acorns'' exhibition. I have people from a long way away coming to exhibit their work.It is growing bigger every day and with room to put around 150 paintings, promises to be an exciting time for everyone concerned!
I have recently heard from one of the ladies who attended the class that was held at the college a few months ago, Nikki showed her painting to some friends and one of them was dying to have a go, so Nikki is buying her one of my gift vouchers for her birthday and they will come to Ludlow for a class.I am looking forward to meeting up with Nikki again.
I have also heard from one of my Hadnall WI ladies--she has booked herself and her daughter in law in for the Tropical Summer Day class, she phoned yesterday to book another place for Christine whose home we did the class in.
That means that that class is now full--in fact its more than full--we have an extra one to normal but thats not a problem-I have taught this painting quite a few times in classes now so 7 instead of 6 people wont be a problem!

No comments: