Sunday, September 09, 2007

Latest Encaustic Artists!




As promised --2 of the latest encaustic artists at the Ludlow Food and Drink Festival craft fair in aid of the Air Ambulance.
Oliver and Hannah--- Little artists in the making!
Hannah had a go at encaustic art yesterday and bought back nanna and grandad today to have another go and to choose the colours she used today--I think they were very impressed!
Oliver is going to join us in a class to paint Tropical Summer Day in the near future----well- after Christmas! I now have a waiting list of people who want to join a class, and I have a full capacity of students until next year. I will be planning next years classes hopefully while on the painting holiday at St Audries Bay, the time seems to fly by--there is not enough hours in the day to get everything done that I want to do!

No comments: