Sunday, September 23, 2007

relaxing times!

We are having a great time here at St Audries. We have been out and about all weekend, found 2 great boot sales, got some lovely bargains! Some painting videos for just 30p each, a brand new furbie for 50p.I also bought a beautiful pottery cat for only £10. They retail for at least £60 in Ludlow so I am really pleased with that.
I have just finished getting ready for the painting demonstration I am doing at 4:30pm.The canvas are prepared and the paint is on my palette ready to go.
The place is already filling up with organ players.It promises to be a busy week.
Stilltrying to work the new laptop,cant get the pictures loaded on here at the moment.I have computer wizz Terry coming for a class tomorrow so hopefully he will point me in the right direction.!!!!!!

No comments: