Friday, September 07, 2007

Robbie , craft fair and radio shropshire!

I have had a call today from Robbie from Wolverhampton, who has been to me many times, wanting to know if I can squeeze in another private class this week--he has a fantastic idea for a painting-unfortunatly I havent got a spare minute between now and next weekend. I will see Robbie in Oct to help him create his painting!

We have just got back from setting up at the craft fair at the college--Chris who organises it for the air ambulance is very good-she gives me plenty of space because I demonstrate.


We had a terrific plug on Shropshire Radio from Colin Young who I met at Onslow Park, his young daughter had an encaustic lesson and was so impressed with it her dad came back and bought the entire kit for her! I had a lovely letter off Alice thanking me for her lesson.
It sounds like her dad is getting good at encaustic art too as well!
Thanks Colin for the mention,I am sure we will get some more people coming in for a go after all your praise!

For once I hadnt taken enough paintings down there with us--I usualy take too many.I have had another sort out and some more to take with us in the morning.

No comments: