Sunday, September 30, 2007

Terry's Painting


Terry was just one of the great people that we met while doing the painting holiday.
He is one of the caravan owners and spends a lot of time there.
This is only his 2nd painting and what a great job he made of it!.
He was a very easy student to teach and made very detailed notes throughout the class.
He wants to go and paint St Audries Church which is just down the road from the holiday club. He was very ineterested in how I painted my last commission of Corely Church.He had a look at the picture on my blog to get some idea of how it was done.
I gave him a quick lesson in a few other techniques that we hadnt used in the previous 2 classes. When we were through with the quick demo, he was able to buy one of my painting knives paint and brushes that I had taken with me for students to buy in order to carry on at home.
All my students know that they can ring me anytime if there is any thing they are not sure of when they start painting at home, but Im sure that Terry will not have much problem with it.
I am looking forward to seeing the results of his

No comments: