Saturday, October 18, 2008

Todays class





We had a lovely day today in class-we were one short at the last minute due to one of the Shrewsbury WI ladies having to cancel at the last minute.
I think Gwen was the most nervous out of todays group-she is second from the left in the photo. She had never had a brush in her hand before and was convinced she wouldnt be able to do it!
She commented in my book that she had wonderful day and she didnt think she had it in her!
As you can see she did a beautiful painting -as did the rest of the students. Carole and Jane had both been to me several times before.
Jane thought todays painting was her best so far-certainly she was more relaxed in this class!
Although Carole had been to me 14 times before she found she had learned new things in this class,I try to do something different in each class so there is always something new to learn.
I am looking forward to seeing everyone again !


No comments: