Friday, October 03, 2008

Logo



I was approached a short time ago by Richard who has a small company.

They have been looking for a suitable painting to use as their logo on their Banners,business cards etc.

After checking out my website http://www.dianetheartist.com/

he found several paintings that were suitable and got in touch.

The printer had told him that the images needed to be original size-not re sized as they were on the computer.

Unfortunately all of the paintings were already sold and the remaining one was the wrong colour.

Fortunately my friend Annette was able to do wonders with a full size image I took of the pink poppy painting.

I'm useless with the computer--cant do anything like that---Ros has promised me some lessons when we see her later this month in Scotland!

Annette manged to colour the pink to the scarlet red wanted by Richard,and we are just waiting to hear if it is suitable.

I have asked for a donation for the British Heart Foundation for using the image and Richard is happy with that.

I have raised money before from people using the images of my paintings-one of which had been made into gift wrapping paper!

PLEASE NOTE THE IMAGE SHOWN IS NOT THE ONE CHOSEN BY THE COMPANY--WILL SHOW YOU ALL WHEN ITS ALL CUT AND DRYED!

No comments: