Thursday, October 16, 2008

Some Beautiful Inspiration


I took this photo when I called to see my friend Jean who is coming to pet sit while we are in Scotland.
She is lucky enough to live by this beautiful pond.
The trees are just starting to change colour and are reflecting into the water.
I will be painting this scene for Jean for a Christmas present!
We are really looking forward to this holiday-its been a long time in the planning--We will be seeing a lot of Scotland and the Lake District.
Ive been busy lately , Ive been invited to sell my work through a website that only sells work through their invitation only-you cannot apply to be on there yourself.
So Ive been getting my work photographed and sent ready to go live.
Its a popular site and hopefully my work will sell well on there-certainly Michelle the owner seems to think it will so fingers crossed!

No comments: