Sunday, October 05, 2008

Latest CLass Updates-Birch Trees-Nov 1st



This popular class is being attended by 6 students-Bev has had to drop out due to visitors-to say shes upset is an understatement-but we will be doing it again soon so she will be top of the list for that class!
I can fit one more student in for this class--but any more than 7 students in class just doesn't work.
By keep in the numbers small it ensures that everyone gets full attention from me.
It also means that everyone can make friends easily with each other and inter mingle with each other.
Something that has become a big part of my classes--there have been many firm friendships formed in classes.
''Birch Trees'' is suitable for all abilities and we always get stunning results from this class.
You will have the choice of painting this in monochrome or brown and cream/sepia
If you would like to join in please contact me via my website http://www.paintingmyway.co.uk/

No comments: