Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Furbies...........

As the house as slowly been taken over by paintings etc over the past few years I recently decided that it was time to get rid of some of the things that have been cluttering up the place and taking up precious room!       I collected the original 1998 Furbies for 4 or 5 years , and got up too around 140 of the little critters..I had just about every colour of them.       Baby ones and adults -they all had their own little personalities..     Me and Bill have had many a laugh at them talking to each other,   giggling at them having farting contests,feeding them and watching them make friends with each other! We have had loads of them with batteries in at a time some nights-and they all joined in singing songs etc. Anyway--time came to sell them on to new homes where they can be loved and played with some more..Above are some of the baby ones..

Above are some of the adults--

I couldn't be bothered to put them all on Ebay so decided to sell them on Facebook,,,I couldn't believe the response--within minutes people were asking for them...I'm charging just £15 each for them..and from those above there are only the ones left! .amazing results..I took the remaining ones to the market today and sold 10 to other stallholders

I'm sure their new owners will have lots of fun with them..

Never thought they would be so popular...but they are much more fun than the latest furbies to..I have kept my best ones,,the boxed ones that have never been out of the boxes, we have one who swears, a gay one and a depressed one too...I wont ever part with those..

No comments: