Thursday, December 19, 2013

Bits and Pieces

Cant believe how quickly this year has gone by..Yesterday saw the last Wednesday market of the year,,it was cold and wet but I had quite a busy day..lots of my tiny miniature paintings sold..

This is what was left at the start of the day..there were very few at the end!



I love my new holly lights--they look so festive-- they will be placed around my mantelpiece after the last market of the year this Sunday 22nd Dec...

Have been really busy today getting some more of the tiny paintings done for Sundays market...please note these paintings are all logged with www.protectmywork.com

This is a commission with a difference--this is a black cake tin and I was asked if I could paint a pink/red poppy on it..its not dry yet on the photo..but hope it will be dry enough to varnish tomorrow....I really enjoyed myself today. It will be nice to have a break for a couple of weeks now--the workshops for 2014 are booking up really fast with no places left in some and just a few in others left..I will try and get June ,July and Augusts dates done over the Christmas period..

No comments: