Monday, December 30, 2013

Happy New Year 2014

Well its that time again....another year gone by and so much has happened in the past 12 months. There have been some very sad days  as people who are very much loved have passed away before their time,including Bills lovely brother Del-Boy who we had some cracking times with  and my best friends brother Frank who created my very first website all those years ago and always helped us out when we had computer problems.  Then there have been happier times too -meeting new people and going to new places..       Its been a busy year for us..we have done more markets and shows than ever before which has been both great fun and also not so good when it peed down with rain and we have got soaked and blown away in the wind!  But even on the wet days we always met someone who was interested in coming to join me in Painting My Way...     I am looking forward to meeting all the new students who will be coming next year having received a gift voucher for Christmas..and saying ''Hello Again'' to my regular students who come to me from all over the country--many of whom travel great distances to come and paint with me.           Without you all there would be no Painting My Way!!!   There are some new subjects in the workshops in 2014 as you can see on the website  www.paintingmyway.co.uk  I will be working on yet more new subjects  shortly and they will be on the website soon...           Health wise its been an up and down year for me..the polymyalgia rheumatica is still the bain of my life along with the steroids that I have to take to keep well...at least that's the idea! It started to get better a while back as I started taking turmeric tablets to help the inflammation and it seemed to help a huge amount at first--but any stress seems to make it flare up and there is no bigger stress than Christmas is there?     So I'm hoping now that is over with I will get back down  with the steroids and get back on the road to normality again..                                                                                                                                                        I have a lot to look forward to in the near future--my lovely friend Deb is getting married to Mick next week--I have made her button bouquet and buttonholes for the wedding and they are coming over to collect them and have a drink on Thursday, and we have our old friends Marion and Phil coming over as usual for New Years Eve tomorrow for a slap up meal and some drinks...so lots to look forward to.. so I will wish you all a Happy, Healthy New 2014 with lots of love from me and my lovely Bill    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                     CHEERS !!!

No comments: