Sunday, February 07, 2010

Bits and Bobs

Well I have been busy doing all sorts of bits and bobs today. Ive got yesterdays class onto Youtube-but the program I use is still putting the captions in the wrong place. I cant work out why its happening-will redo it tomorrow now!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=he--PyIIj4U

Ive got a few paintings to finish off tomorrow, Bill will get them varnished so I can load them onto my website.

Had a surprise this afternoon-Bill was doing a bit more sorting out in the garage when he found a card that had come in the post that not been opened--he remembered the postman handing him the post last week-Bill Said to him" more junk mail ?" the postie said "yes-think so" so the pile had been put on the side and left without being checked.
Bill started shredding some of the stuff I had sorted out today when he came across the card off Lin! .
Lin had hung the painting above her bed and sent me the photo of it--it looks great-just the right place for it. She also made the image into a greetings card-Lin makes my greetings cards for me-and the poppy makes a stunning one!

No comments: