Monday, February 22, 2010

Gift Vouchers


I always have the house phone calls diverted to my mobile when we are away from home.

While we were doing the class on Saturday I had 2 calls from people wanting gift vouchers for classes-- and they couldn't see how they could buy the gift vouchers direct from the website because there wasn't a 'buy it now 'button to click on there.

That has now been rectified and the button is now in place. The gift vouchers are no extra cost and come with a free card and envelope .

I also had a call from a lady who wanted to buy her hubby a surprise pressie of a painting class.
She is sending him off on March 6th from Birmingham with the postcode of the class venue put into his satnav, some sandwiches and my mobile number to be used only in emergency's!
He is in for a big big suprise when he knows what he will be doing! His wife rather fancies the poppy field painting for her hallway!

No comments: