Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Britsh Heart Foundation Charity Auction




I have donated 2 paintings for the following appeal.
Sian the area cordinator got in touch as I have helped this charity several times before in different ways.
Its a charity very close to my heart as my hubsband Bill had a heart attack 5 years ago and my dear Dad passed away suddenly 3 years ago with heart failure.
These arent the actual paintings--I havent time to search for the images at the moment-got a thousand and one things to be doing at moment, but they are along the same lines! A "Summer Day" one and a "Birch Tree" one.
. The auction is on Monday 3rd November at 7.30pm, at the Barley Mow Public House in Droitwich, Worcestershire. It is in aid of the Worcester Balloon Appeal, to raise £38,000 for a lifesaving Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump (IABP) for the Worcestershire Royal Hospital. This will help more patients to be treated locally, whilst also supporting acutely ill patients on the ITU.
If you are able to get along to the auction please do-its for a very good cause.

No comments: