Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Christmas Pressies !


I have spent most of the day wrapping up Christmas presents! Because we are such a big family I start my Christmas shopping early---and as it was getting hard to see any of the bedroom floor for bags of bits and bobs for Christmas I decided to get it all sorted today!
When I emptied the boxes and bags where I put stuff as I buy it-I came across stuff I'd forgotten about!It was great fun!
I had got all the wrapping paper and gift tags last January sales so I got stuck in and got everything done!
All the parcels are in bags with the respective recipients names on, Ive just got one or two things to add to a couple of them and I'm finished! The parcels are all in the spare bedroom, so our bedroom is looking more back to normal than it has in ages.
Even the ones that I post are done and in the bags ready to go!
It will mean less stress in the run up to Christmas!
Ive even sorted out a load of clothes to put on eBay. Ive got a commission to finish tomorrow, so wont get chance to log those on until Thursday night.

No comments: