Sunday, March 02, 2008

A lovely Day




After breakfast we went to the first boot sale of the season at leominster, picked up some more bargains, including some crayons for use on fabric-will have some fun personalising the aprons used in class with them!
Then back to clean out the stick insects-boy have they grown.I gave Paddy the parrot a good shower with the spray botle while I had it out spraying the sticks, then after calling round at mums to drop off her mothers day pressies, back to cook a beautiful roast beef dinner.
The roses I had for valentines day were about finished so I gently pulled all the petals off and put into some pretty glass dishes.They will continue to dry out in the sunny kitchen windowsill.Then when complety dry I will put some rose scented pot pourri oil on them.A real lasting memento of a great day!

Im now doing all the updating of my sites and catching up on emails!
Also got to send off the applications for some craft fairs coming up this summer.We seem to need more space every year with doing both encaustic demos and oil and acrylic demos too!!!!

No comments: