Saturday, March 22, 2008

Class Cancelled

I made the decision yesterday to cancel today's Winter Wonderland class.
The weather forecast was absolutely awful and as the people who were coming had a far distance to travel I was happier cancelling than risking them travelling.
When I spoke to them they said it was fine, they were getting nervous about the trip anyway.
This is only the second time I have done this in 4 years, but better safe than sorry.
I am re-booking them into another class in May, I have no spaces left until then.

So I am having a lazy day, catching up on the website updating-have joined another 2 sites to sell my paintings on and am going to take a look at the local art society exhibition later today.
Its blowing a gale here today and the radio have been giving out weather warnings and telling people not to travel unless its necessary, so I know I made the right desion to cancel the class.

No comments: