Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Latest Commission


I will begin working on my latest commission tomorrow.
I have been asked to paint "Trio Of Sunflowers" on a bigger canvas,I thought I would have to order a canvas in to start with then discovered that I already had some here--you have got to see my spare room --there are hundreds of blank canvas in there in all shapes and sizes.The size I wanted was hidden away behind some others!
I'm going to paint it on a 100cm x80 cm.
I'm really looking forward to starting this one tomorrow.
As usual I will email Debbie each stage for approval, before going to the next stage.
Its an interesting painting to do-quite difficult to get the 3D effect, but I love a challenge and as its done in acrylic there is no waiting a long time for it to dry in between stages.

No comments: