Saturday, March 29, 2008

Reiki Healing

My dear friend Jan is starting up her Reiki practise very soon.
You wil be able to book a one and half hour session with her to "heal,harmonise and balance your life".
Its the most amazing experience , Ive never felt so relaxed and invigorated at the same time ever!
The atmosphere is amazing-so relaxing , calming music and sweet scented air. And of course Jan is so calming with her manner you will feel relaxed before you even get on the bed to begin your reiki treatment.Jan can work hands on or hands off. I must admit the hands on way was great for me--to feel the heat from Jans hands was unreal to be honest,you cant describe the feeling. When I came round(Im sure I dropped off twards the end!) I didnt want to move-felt like I could sleep for a week, then after a while I had so much energy it was unreal.That stayed with me for some time.
I went into it with an open mind and came out very impressed.Wanting a top up session now!
Its also the best value at just £30 per session.
She will be practising at Clements in Tenbry Wells from April 29th. To be sure of a place please give Jan a ring on 07837 939797.

No comments: