Sunday, March 16, 2008

Bets Commission



At last Bets painting will be on its way to her! She commissioned this painting ages ago, I painted it straight away, and added some daisies detail to the bottom of it a short time after.
It refused to dry!!!I got it off the wall to pack and send last week only to find that the daises were still not quite dry, so a quick email to Bet to apologise and tell her it would be this week instead.
Well its dry at last and Bill has packed it up ready to be sent by special delivery in the morning.
Its a special gift for her hubbys birthday at the weekend.

Its a busy month for birthdays in March.I have sold 2 paintings for birthday presents this month, both are a complete surprise-one more so than the other-I will let you into the secret after the event!

Its my birthday and our wedding anniversary on Friday and still got to sort out a present for Bill yet.
Cant belive its 7 years since we got married!.
They say life begins at 40 and in my case it did. I got married on my 40th birthday-and they have been the happiest 7 years of my life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.