Sunday, February 17, 2008

Class of Feb 16th


We had a lovely time yesterday in the Oriental Dawn class.We welcomed Mary who would rather be known as 'Pozzy'-her nickname.Her grandson had paid for her to come to the class as a Christmas pressent. Unfortunatly she had terrible trouble with her arms being very painful, and she had a real job with some of the brush moves.I really hope she feel's better soon.However she still managed a lovely painting first time!
Michelle who joined us for the first time really enjoyed herself again--she put in the comments book ''I love it''I love it'' ''I love it''so I think she loves it!

Jack, Yvonne, Carole and Jan who are all quite experienced artists now all produced lovely work too, its interesting to see how they are all developing their own ways of doing things.
Carole bought along her own canvas, slightly smaller than the one we use in class-she has been doing some painting at home and found that she prefers the smaller canvas.

No comments: