Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sunset





As I was helping Bill dish out the roast lamb dinner at around 5pm this evening, I glanced through the kitchen window and saw this beautiful sunset. I couldnt resist grabbing the camera and taking some shots-its amazing how quickly it changes colour, some more inspiration for some paintings when I get time to paint them!
We are popping over to Stafford tomorrow to pick up my friend who is pet/house sitting while we are away this week.
We are off to Oxfordshire to attend a new acrylic paint seminar.
As it is our wedding anniversary shortly we have decided to combine the two things and we are booked into a lovely 16th century Inn for 2 nights. Must say Im really looking forward to spending some quality time with my long suffering hubby Bill!!!
The place we are staying has had some fantastic reviews on both the accomadation and the food-so a real treat in store for us!
Sparky and Paddy are both looking forward to being spoiled rotten while we are away--I swear they both put on weight whenever we go away and leave them!!!

No comments: