Monday, February 18, 2008

class of April 26th --Encaustic class





'
I am holding an encaustic wax class on Saturday April 26th.
You will be able to 'paint' using a special electric iron and special waxes- 2o postcard sized pics and 2 A4 size paintings with full instruction.
Its a fasinating way of producing art-its quite unpredictable to a certain extent--loading the special iron with wax and using it as you would a paint brush can produce some surprising results. The wax dries instantly amd its then polishe dwith some tissue.
Its going to be the most fun you will ever have ironing and polishing you will ever have!
You will see faces and animal's appear as if by magic in the melted wax, if you dont like what you see, its simple -just apply the iron to it and it changes in a flash!

Please get in touch via the website if you would like to join the class.
www.paintingmyway.co.uk
Check out my 'snaps' pages on my site to see all my happy students with their paintings---you will see that many of my students come back time after time--my classes get booked up very quickly and I have a waiting list for some subjects.

The classes are very friendly,laid back and informative at the same time- great fun and beautiful painting's to take home as well!
Take a look at the guest book to see what some of the students have said about the classes as well!
I also supply everything needed for this wonderful ,addictive way of creative art.

No comments: