Monday, February 18, 2008

class of may 17th--Birch Tree Walk


This painting of birch trees has been the most popular painting this year.
Its painted using acrylic paint and then we add detail with melted wax. The results have been brilliant as you will see if you scroll down a bit further!
It is suitable for all abilities from first timers to experienced artists.Every painting is completly unique to the artist, and it is a great painting top start with to gain confidence.
Please get in touch via the website if you would like to join the class.
www.paintingmyway.co.uk
Check out my 'snaps' pages on my site to see all my happy students with their paintings---you will see that many of my students come back time after time--my classes get booked up very quickly and I have a waiting list for some subjects.

The classes are very friendly,laid back and informative at the same time- great fun and a beautiful painting to take home as well!
Take a look at the guest book to see what some of the students have said about the classes as well!

I have kept my prices the same for the past 4 years--£35 which includes all materials used in class. We paint on a high quality box canvas which does not need framing-although if you wish to do so we supply a lovely frame to match your painting for just £12. Great Value!

No comments: