Thursday, October 27, 2011

West Shropshire Flower Club Demo

We had a busy day yesterday..on the market until 4pm then home to sort out everything ready for the evenings demo for West Shropshire Flower Club...we had a longish journey to Yockelton and arrived there at 7pm and was set up ready to start at 8pm.  There was a good turn out of ladies there..all very interested in what I was doing and having a good look at the paintings and photos I had on display.   The time as always flew by and I had the paintings completed in the hour as usual! Afterwards we had time to chat and answer questions with the ladies.My greetings cards proved VERY popular and I have sold out of loads of the designs again...we arrived home at 11pm completly knackered and ready for bed after a nice hot mug of chocolate!
 

Sue and Liz won the paintings....

No comments: