Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Watercolours On Holiday

I bought along my watercolours on holiday just in case we had some days when we ddint go out because of the weather.....Ive not touched them in around 4 years so Im well out of practise..I couldnt find my big watercolour mop brush at home so picked up a blusher brush from the local £ shop and it worked a treat!  So I spent an enjoyable evening having a play with them and was quite pleased with the end results! I will be mounting them and sticking them on my website when I get home!
Great fun using salt and tissue to create the different effects..
a touch of pink warmed this one up..
this is my favorite one--really pleased with the crashing waves on the beach..
a bit more work required on this one but am pleased with the way its coming on..

No comments: