Friday, October 21, 2011

Back Home!

Well we are home and unpacked and Jeannie has been returned to her home after looking after all the livestock and the house for us...one little extra that we bought home with us was this lovely little artist bear, I found him in a charity shop for just £1....he will sit along with all the other artist bits and pieces I collect!
The scenery has been just stunning--Wales is hard to beat on that score...I forgot to take the camera with me yesterday and I missed out on loads of beautiful photos---but never mind-we will be going back soon and will make sure I have it with me at all times LOL..
We stopped in Rhayader on the way home today for some lunch...we found a quaint pub called The Eagles Inn...
it was  choc a bloc with all sorts of interesting things..
the specials board had some interesting things on it as well--we opted for lambs liver peas and chips though--and very good it was too...will leave the crocodile for the more adventurous!
it was lovely to watch the red kite start to circle overhead as they wait for the feeding to start at the nearby farm...we went there to watch them being fed last year and it really is worth going to see for yourself....
the sky was looking quite stormy...and dramatic
we are painting Stormy Skies tomorrow in class--cant wait--its one of my favorite ones!

No comments: