Friday, June 03, 2011

Poppy Fields Bewdley

We had a drive over to Bewdley to see the poppy field---it was ploughed after flowering last year and its even better this year..absolutely stunning....all of the photos here are copyrighted and cant be copied without my permission.....
doesn't look real does it? A sea of red!
Bill admiring the beautiful view..
we had a walk up the lane by the field and got some more shots of the field..
I love cow parsley--must get some painted  in some of my paintings..
Just by the field live Joan and Rob in the old Toll House-they have the most beautiful garden and studio where they have their paintings and wood turning on display. Joan gave me permission to take some photos of some of the poppies...its well worth a visit--we were very impressed with some of the beautiful pieces of wooden pieces there.
how beautiful is this?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

fantastice pictures of the poppys, I must admit they always make me smile, cant imagine anyone being miserable around them. Let me know as soon as you sort your course, I will add details to my site and might even be able to come along!!!