Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Birthday Painting Parties

Ive added a new page to my website www.paintingmyway.co.uk for the birthday/hen/stag parties that I run. Suitable for all ages and great fun! You organise the venue and I will do the rest! You need a minimum of 9 people and maximum of 15. I will supply all you need to paint a 8in x 10in acrylic painting--no experience needed at all in around 2 hours. All the above were first time artists except for Trina whose 30th birthday party it was.As you can see the results were great..and everyone is keen to do it again.The cost is just £15 per person.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have been busy - love your new work and I think it will be a winner - still hoping to get on another day, but it will probably be later in the year - no free weekends left now I am afraid - but will see you at Burwarton show!!!