Sunday, May 01, 2011

New Dates and Subjects!

After a chat during lunch in yesterdays class Bill ended up fetching one of my paintings from the van---everyone loved it and asked if it could be done in a workshop! So I sorted out a date there and then and Ive now got 8 booked in already ! Its going to be done in oils on a 12in x 24in canvas or for the more brave students 14in x 36in . The larger canvas will be  £45 for that size.
July 23rd --Squirrels Eye View is another one that was requested---an unusual view looking up through the trees. We will use acrylic paints for this one--so it will be dry for you to take home.The canvas will be 20in x 20in and the workshop will be £45 due to the price of the canvas.You will have the choice of doing the brown or green versions.It will be great fun to do--and I'm sure we will have some great results.I have also done the workshop dates up until Oct 8th now--so some of the old favorites are still there as well.I have managed to keep the cost of most of my workshops down to £35 as they have been for the past 7 years--unfortunately due to the cost of some of the sizes of canvas going up and up-and the increase in VAT I have had to increase a couple of the workshops-ie--the new' Squirrels Eye View'   I could get cheaper canvas but that would compromise the quality of the pictures and I don't want that--I have prided myself on only using quality materials for the classes and I want to continue to do that--the end result will only be as good as the materials used.And the classes are still excellent value for money-so all my students tell me regularly!


I'm sure this will be a popular workshop! Check out all the other dates on my website www.paintingmyway.co.uk

No comments: