Sunday, May 15, 2011

Holiday

We are off on holiday tomorrow--down to Wimbourne , Dorset for 5 nights courtesy of Tesco vouchers. I saved them religiously for 2 years and transferred them to holiday deals while they were still 4 x the face value!
We have the 4 poster suite booked up and it sounds wonderful....jacuzzi bath and the works! Then we are stopping  at a hotel in Yeovil for 2 nights on another special deal!
Its Bills birthday on Wednesday so we will be relaxing and chilling out while we are away....we just love mooching around and people watching.
My niece and her partner are house/pet sitting for us--so Ive been catching up with a few odd jobs around the house before going to bed--We have an early start tomorrow---I will be sleeping in the car on the way there after this late night!
Anyway Im off up to bed now--everything is spick and span---so I can relax properly while Im away!
I will have my laptop with me  so can keep up to date with bookings for classes/orders etc...bye for now....

No comments: