Friday, July 09, 2010

Recovery

Well after an up and down sort of week I'm at last feeling something like normal again.
I'm on a new stronger antibiotic which seemed to be doing the trick until Wednesday when after being on the market (which in hindsight I wasn't ready to do!) the wound swelled up again and looked quite nasty.
However after using some great iodine cream the wound has made a great recovery and today I was able to drive the car for the first time and we also went for quite a walk round the town.

I have now only got 9 coming to class as Jackie has to take her mum to hospital for an uclerated eye.

I'm really looking forward to class -they are all newbies except Karen and Gill-but Poppy Fields is a nice easy one to start with-
the results will be on here and the website tomorrow.

No comments: