Thursday, July 01, 2010

New Place To Stay In Ludlow

Ive had an email from a lady Doreen who lives in Wales--she was in Ludlow at the weekend and saw my display in Windlight shop.
She has always wanted to paint and is treating herself to a class in October for her 74th birthday.

As she lives so far away she wants to come down on the Friday previous and wanted me to recommend somewhere for her to stay.
I have found the perfect place for her--The Mount, 61 Gravel Hill, Ludlow, Shropshire , Sy8 1qs
phone 01584 874048
It comes highly recommended on Trip Advisor prices start at just £27.50 for twins, doubles and £30 for singles.
www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g186367-d654323-Reviews-The_Mount_Guest_House-Ludlow_Ludlow_Union_Shropshire_England.html
I already have a few campsite recommendations on my website so have added the B+B details as well.
When I spoke to the owner earlier she admitted she had always wanted to learn to paint-so she may well be coming along to a class as well.
We are calling round to see them next week and drop off some of my leaflets-they are going to show us round the rooms-they have a ground floor room as well which is handy if you are not so able bodied.They do a great breakfast and cater for all diets-nothing is too much trouble and it sounds like a lovely place to stay!

No comments: