Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wellington Wi Demo



We had a great night in Wellinton tonight--the run up there was not too bad-around an hour or so.

I painted Winter Wonderland and Summer Day for the ladies in just under an hour-the ladies loved it!

They bought lots of cards after the demo-so many that I'm going to be a bit short on stock for this Sundays Craft market!
I will have to ring Lin who does the cards for me and ask her to do some more for me when she has a minute!

More money was raised for Breakthrough Breast cancer with sales of the Boob-tiful cards too!

Two of the ladies have booked up for the Birch Tree class in May--just 3 places left in that class now.
I have also been asked if 12 of the ladies can come as a group and do a painting too.

Jean won the raffle and chose the Summer Day painting--I have donated the Winter Wonderland painting to the WI to use for fundraising.

All in all a great night was had by all--we really enjoyed meeting the ladies and the lovely goodies we had with our tea and coffee were just so tasty!

No comments: