Sunday, March 14, 2010

First craft fair

Today was the first craft fair of the year.
It was sunny but cold and windy.

It was busier than expected though and I sold Winter Wonderland in the morning and in the afternoon a young couple were looking at my greetings cards when they spotted Cat In a Tree and asked if I had the original painting there--sods law I hadn't-had looked at it the night before when we were loading up the car but decided to take something else instead!

Anyway they were on their way to Fishmoor hall to discuss their forthcoming wedding there and said they would call back later to see the painting after I had sent Bill home to fetch it.
sure enough they came back at 4.30pm for the painting-and loved it.
I sold right out of the cat in a tree cards today as well as several other new ones that Lin did for me-will be in touch for some more soon.
I also booked one more person for the Mellow Moods class making that one defiantly full now with 13 booked in.

No comments: