Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Sold!!!!!!

























































Ive had a cracking week this week with sales-between my website, the Ludlow Art Society exhibition and Onslow Steam rally Ive sold 8 paintings!
I'm not sure that the birch tree diptych shown is the one sold--I will have to check my pics taken at the exhibition to see, but if it isn't, it is one like it!Im glad Lin came over to Onslow to take some photos of more of the paintings for cards as the first version of Mystical Moon sold while she was there along with Serenity In Green!
I have to paint another Tropical Sunset painting which sold at Onslow as it is a class subject and I will need another version of it to show the students!
I will do that tomorrow while on the market if it stays dry enough to paint!

No comments: