Monday, September 21, 2009

Bishops Castle Michealmas Fair


We had a brilliant time at the weekend doing Bishops Castle fair for the first time.
I sold one of my paintings while there and then discovered when we got back home that I hadn't got a proper photo of it, as it was a recent one done last week!
I have got it on the photo I took of my stall though, and while I was at the show painted another in the series-this time with more blue in it.
Ive called the new one ''Lazy Summer Days''. My friend Lin who does my greetings cards for me gave me some photos she had taken of sunsets-the one picture in particular gave me the inspiration to paint the other painting ''Evening Magic''-I love the colours in it! Both paintings are available to buy from my website www.paintingmyway.co.uk

We had a lovely meal out with friends Karen and Steve on Saturday night at a nearby pub before retiring back to our caravan that was parked on their garage forecourt!
Thanks for that both!
The weather was beautiful and it was a busy weekend-- we will be doing it again next year!
Bill managed to see most of what was going on and got some great photos of the steamers etc.








No comments: