Wednesday, April 08, 2009

BY THE LIGHT









I painted a new painting on Monday of a blue sky with the silhouette of a tree, I was quite pleased with it but something wasn't quite right with it-something was missing!

After a day out today shopping in Kidderminster for new brushes and other art materials, we got back quite late this evening, it was such a beautiful warm evening we did a few jobs around the garden, including changing the net over the pond, as we were doing that Bill said "look at that moon" and I quickly grabbed the camera and got some shots of it through the trees.I soon realised that the moon would be the ideal addition to the painting!
I couldn't wait, had to grab the paint and finish it off--Carl my stepson came through as I was finishing and just said "Stunning!
That's enough for me!Its going on my website!
Bill will varnish it tomorrow along with the other 3 paintings that are ready for varnishing/2nd/3rd coat.
Its also going to be a new painting subject for my classes--
Ive logged it with www.protectmywork.com
Will put the date for this class on here as soon as I ve sorted one out!

No comments: