Friday, April 03, 2009

Summer School July 2009

As I mentioned a few months ago I have been asked to take some classes at this years Gloucester Arts and Craft Summer school being held for 2 days on July 20th and 21st.
I was contacted by Anne who runs it yesterday to see if I could take on any extra students as the courses had proved very popular already!
I had originally said a maximum of 8 students per day but I have increased that to 10 now as the courses will be running for 2 hours longer than my normal workshops I run here.
Anne got back to me to say that 9 places were full so there is only one place left.
It sounds like we are going to be busy bees!
We are painting the popular 'Birch Trees' on the Monday and the 'Summer Day' painting on the Tuesday--we are looking for somewhere nice to stay overnight now to save travelling home!

No comments: