Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Lovely Day




















We have had a busy day today with one thing and another , but a very enjoyable one too--first of all I had an appointment with the dentist-Ive not seen one for over 4 years since my old one went private! Havent had any problems with them at all but was a bit worried after such a time-yippeee-nothing to do to them-said I had brilliant teeth so very happy bunny!
And we got talking about art, and he ended up with one of my leaflets about the classes! Looks like I might be seeing him before the 6 months is up!
I had got my camera with me as usual -always carry it with me when we go any where-got some beautiful photos from Clee Hill-some lovely clouds around today!
Had a lovely meal out, so no cooking when we got home this evening which is always good!
Glass of wine in the garden and got some nice pics of Sparky cat enjoying the last of the sunshine and also got a pic of the blackbirds nest and eggs!
Must be young birds-they have built the nest on the ledge of the summer house-open to attack from the cat and jackdaws etc. Bill has put some big pieces of wood around the area to try and prevent anything happening to the eggs and chicks-fingers crossed now.
Got some catching up to do on the website and them Im having an early night!

No comments: