Saturday, February 14, 2009

Class of Feb 14th
















Margot,Gordon and Anita were all first time students today so they were all in the same boat!
Margot had found me through the SAA website.
Gordons wife had bought him a gift voucher for Christmas after they had seen my regular students Pauline and Chris's paintings, as they are neighbours!
Anita and I were at school together over 30 years ago---boy that makes me feel old!
We did some catching up when we had a coffee break! I had forgotten to take my camera to class today and hadn't realised until we had nearly finished, sent Bill home to fetch it and after he returned with it realised that the card was still in the laptop so home again bless him! Good job we are only a few hundred yards away in the room we hire!
Everyone enjoyed them selves in class-Anitas hubby joined up for the Winter Wonderland class next month when he came to pick her up!

No comments: