Thursday, February 26, 2009

New Class Subject


While I was at the gallery today I worked on a new painting-it was quite a relaxing day to be honest away from the computer.
I have had the idea in my head for a while now, but finally got it onto canvas while the gallery was quiet!
Its not a great photo because the painting was wet , it makes it hard to photograph.As soon as its dryed off a bit I will get a new one done and posted on here.
Everyone loved it and I have made sure it is simple to do for all abilities!
I may change one of the dates coming up soon for this painting-I'm sure it will be a hit with everyone.Poppies are popular with just about everyone.
Keep checking out the new website! Ive just found out that the checkout hadn't been done on there, but its sorted now!
Ive just logged it onto www.protectmywork.com
as I do with all my new paintings.

No comments: